Yummy Tasty Fresh fruit salad recipe is prepared with many fruits of your wish by adding chat masala, salt and honey to improve its taste. Beginners and bachelors can prepare this easily and it will be a nice filling, which is also very healthy. No cooking process in this recipe. Only chopping, mixing and eating ? To know about salads click on the link – Salads – Wikipedia.
We all know fruits decreases calories and add fibre. Mixed fruits in salads are colourful, delicious and contains a wider variety of nutrients. It protects our body from ageing and disease and also helpful in weight loss. Now let us go to the recipe.
You can choose fruits of your choice. Here I’ve added Banana, Apple, Orange and kiwi.
- Banana – 1
- Apple – 1
- Orange – 1
- Kiwi – 1
- Chat masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Honey – 1 tblsp (optional)
1. Remove skin and cut kiwi and banana into small pieces of same size.
2. Cut apples into small squares (I did not remove skin. If you do not wish to have skin, you can remove. How ever it is healthy) dip in water with salt and collect it in a bowl. (This is to protect apples from changing colour at once)
3. Remove skin and seeds of oranges and add to bowl.
4. Garnish fresh fruits with chat masala and salt and serve. (Honey is optional. If it is for children add honey and serve. No need to add chat masala and salt if honey is added)
For Other salad recipes in my website please click on the links below