Vegetables noodles soup recipe | vegetarian soup is a tasty soup prepared with noodles and mixed vegetables of your choice. We add one tea spoon of corn flour to thicken the soup. This is a clear soup. which will be lightly spicy. This is a very simple and easy to prepare soup which can be served before lunch or dinner.
Even more related recipes:-
Now let us see how to prepare this vegetables noodles soup.
Vegetables noodles soup recipe- Ingredients:-
- vegetables – 1 cup (chopped carrot, cabbage, beans, green peas of your choice)
- noodles – 1/4 cup
- onion – 1 (chopped)
- green chilly – 1 (chopped)
- garlic – 1 tblsp (chopped)
- corn flour – 1 tblsp
- salt – to taste
- butter, pepper powder and cumin powder to garnish
Vegetables noodles soup recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. First of all chop all the vegetables, onion, green chilly and garlic and keep it ready.
2. Secondly take 1/4 cup of plain noodles and keep it ready.
3. After that heat one tea spoon of oil in a fry pan and add chopped onion.
4. Sauté the onions for few minutes till it turns pale and then add chopped green chilly and garlic.
5. Subsequently add all chopped vegetables and fry.
6. Afterthat add one cup of water and close with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Mean while cook noodles with enough water in another container for 5 minutes till it becomes soft.
8. After 5 minutes both the vegetables and noodles will be well cooked.
9. Finally add cooked vegetables to cooked noodles along with required salt and water.
10. Mix corn flour with little water in a cup and add to the soup to increase its thickness. Let it boil for 2 minutes till all ingredients merge well.
11. Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with one tea spoon of butter a pinch of pepper powder, cumin powder and finely chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.