Tulasi-Ginger-Pepper Kashayam recipe | cold cough relief is a kashayam prepared from tulasi, ginger and pepper is used to treat cold and cough. It is also useful in digestion. You can consume this Kashayam early morning before food, to get its medicinal benefits completely.
- tulasi leaves – 1 cup
- ginger/ inji – 1 inch piece
- pepper corns/ milagu – 10 number
1. Grind coarsely all the ingredients – Tulasi, chopped ginger and pepper corns in a mixer jar.
2. Boil 2 cups of water along with the ground mixture of tulsi, ginger and pepper corns. Let it reduce to one cup (half the amount we kept in the beginning)
3. Filter the mixture and take the kashayam. This can be taken along with a spoon of honey if required. It helps to get relief from cold and cough. This kashayam also helps in digestion.
Other recipes which helps in cold and cough relief in my website are as follows
please click on the links below