Tasty Pumpkin soup recipe or Parangikkai soup is a tasty healthy soup which we can evenconsume for weight loss. In other words it will be a colourful soup with all the benefits of pumpkin especially during winter with dark yellow colour fruits. Onion, garlic, salt, pepper powder and fresh cream are the other ingredients used to prepare this recipe. To know even more about the fruits nutritional value and its health benefits click on the link – Amazing health benefits of pumpkin.
Tasty Pumpkin soup recipe – Ingredients:-
- pumpkin – 1/4 kg
- onion – 1 (chopped)
- garlic clove / poondu pal – 1
- salt – to taste
- fresh cream, pepper powder and finely chopped coriander leaves – to garnish
Tasty Pumpkin soup recipe – Method:-
1. First of all chop the vegetables and put it in a pan.
2. Secondly add 2 cups of water and bring to boil. Let it boil for 5 minutes till the vegetables get cooked well and becomes soft.
3. Thirdly drain the water and separate the vegetables through a filter.
4. After that cool down the vegetables to room temperature and grind it in a mixie along with required salt.
5. Pour the ground vegetables into a fry pan along with the drained water and add more water if necessary. Mix evenly without lumps and boil again.
6. Finally after the soup boils, transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh cream, finely chopped coriander leaves and pepper powder and serve hot.
Even more soup recipes in my website are as follows