Sprouted moong dal vada recipe | mulaikattiya paasi payaru vadai is an evening sacks that can be prepared with healthy moong sprouts. We prepare this vadai using grounded moong sprouts, chopped onion, green chilly, curry leaves, garlic cloves, fennel seeds powder and salt. This is very easy to prepare even for bachelors.
Other vada recipes are as follows:-
Kaaramani vadai and
Now let us see how to prepare vada with sprouted moong dal
- moong dal sprouts / mulaikattiya paasi payaru – 2 cups (200 ml cup used)
- chopped onion – 1 cup
- green chilly – 2 (chopped)
- curry leaves – few (copped)
- garlic cloves – 1 tblsp (chopped)
- fennel seeds powder – 1/2 tsp
- salt – to taste
- oil – for deep frying
1. Chop onion, green chilly, garlic cloves and curry leaves and keep it ready along with fennel seeds powder and salt in a plate.
2. Grind sprouted moong dal coarsly without adding water in a mixie.
3. Put grounded moong dal sprouts batter in a bowl. Add all the other ingredients which you have kept ready already.
4. Mix well and keep the vada batter ready.
5. Heat required oil in a fry pan for deep frying. Take a small ball size of the batter, flatten it lightly with your hands and fry in oil.
6. Fry well till it turns golden on both the sides. Garnish with well fried curry leaves and serve hot. This can be prepared as evening snacks or can be served as side dish along with any rice.