Spongy Sabudana dosa recipe | javvarisi dosai is prepared for breakfast or dinner and served with desired sambar or chutney. Here we grind Sabudana separately and rice along with urad dal and fenugreek seeds. Both are mixed well together along with curd and salt and allowed to ferment for 8 hours and dosas are prepared. You may also like:-
Kal dosa , Instant multi millets dosa , Crispy Broken Wheat dosa , egg dosa , Red rice dosa , Aval Dosa , Pesarattu | Greengram dosa , besan | gram flour dosa , Instant tomato dosa, Crispy corn dosai , Kambu | Bajra dosa , Oats dosa, Crispy Rice Dosa and Tasty tomato dosai.
Now let us see how to prepare the Saldana dosa batter and prepare dosa.
Spongy Sabudana dosa recipe – Ingredients:- (200 ml cup used)
- sabudana / sago / javvarisi – 1 cup
- idli rice – 1 cup
- urad dal / ulundham paruppu – 1/2 cup
- fenugreek seeds / vendhayam – 1 tsp
- curd / yogurt / thayir – 2 tsp
- salt – to taste
Spongy Sabudana dosa recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. Firstly soak sago in a container for 3 hours.
2. On the other hand soak rice, urad dal and fenugreek seeds separately in another container for 3 hours.
3. After 3 hours grind Sabudana separately in a mixie or grinder. It will be fluffy.
4. Grind rice, urad dal and fenugreek seeds separately.
5. Secondly put both the batter in a container. Add required salt and curd.
6. Thirdly mix well from top to bottom using a ladle or with your hands till both batter, curd and salt mixes evenly. Close and keep it for fermentation for 8 hours or overnight.
7. After 8 hours batter rises in height and now it is ready to make dosa.
8. Finally heat a dosa pan and pour one ladle of batter and spread evenly.
9. Sprinkle one tea spoon of oil. Close with a lid and cook for two minutes.
10. Remove from pan and serve with desired chutney or Sambar.
If you like this recipe share the link with your friends. Thank you.