We prepare Javvarisi kuzhi Paniyaram recipe with javvarisi, rava, curd, salt, chopped onion, coriander, curry leaves, ginger and green chilly. We soak these ingredients mixed together and put in a kuzhi Paniyaram pan and fry. You can serve as evening snacks along with tomato ketchup or any other chutney. We have already prepared a few recipes with javvarisi like Javvarisi Vadai, Javvarisi Upma and Javvarisi payasam. Today we will prepare kuzhi paniyaram with javvarisi.
Javvarisi kuzhi Paniyaram recipe – Ingredients:- (200 ml cup used)
- javvarisi / Sabudana / sago – 1 cup
- rava / sooji – 1/2 cup
- curd / Yogurt / thayir – 1 tblsp
- onion – 1 (chopped)
- green chilly – 1 (chopped)
- ginger / inji – 1/2 inch (finely chopped)
- curry leaves – few (finely chopped)
- coriander leaves – few (finely chopped)
- salt – to taste
Javvarisi kuzhi Paniyaram recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. Firstly soak javvarisi in water for 2 to 3 hours.
2. After soaking for 3 hours press well with your fingers and remove excess of water in it and put it in a bowl. Add rava, curd and salt.
3. Thirdly add chopped onion, ginger, green chilly, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
4. Mix well and allow it to set for 15 minutes. Make round balls out of it.
5. Add one drop of oil in each hole of the kuzhi Paniyaram pan and put javvarisi Paniyaram in it.
6. Close and cook for two minutes in medium flame.
7. When one side was cooked, turn the other side using the pin.
8. Finally when both the sides were cooked well, remove it and serve along with any chutney or tomato ketchup.