Sabudana bhel recipe | Javvarisi pori is an easy evening snacks prepared with sabudana, potato, ground nuts, cashew nuts, spices and salt with lemon juice.
Even more related recipes:-
A short video for the recipe:-
Sabudana bhel recipe – Ingredients:-
- javvarisi / Sabudana / sago – 1 cup
- coconut oil / thengai ennai – 2 tsp
- potato / urulaikizhangu kizhangu – 1 (cooked and chopped)
- ground nuts / nila kadalai – 3 tblsp
- cashewnuts / mundhiri paruppu – 2 tblsp
- red chilly powder / milagai podi – 1/2 tsp
- chat masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- black salt – 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice / elumichai juice – 1/2 tsp
Sabudana bhel recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. Firstly soak one cup of javvarisi in water for 2 hours.
2. Mean while cook potato, remove skin and chop into small square pieces. Now drain water from the soaked javvarisi and keep it ready.
3. Secondly heat a fry pan and dry roast groundnuts till black dots appear.
4. Thirdly heat one tea spoon of coconut oil in the fry pan and fry broken cashew nuts to golden brown. Remove and keep it aside.
5. After that add one more tea spoon of coconut oil and fry soaked and drained Sabudana pearls.
6. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes until it is well cooked and turns colour.
7. Now add cooked and chopped potatoes to the pan and mix.
8. Nextyou should add red chilly powder, chat masala powder and black salt.
9. Mix well and after that add roasted ground nuts and cashew nuts.
10. Finally add half a tea spoon of lemon juice, mix well and serve.
11. If you like this recipe like, share and subscribe for more such recipes.