Radish recipes ranges from appetizer, soup, salad, sambar, raita, kootu, kuruma and so on. It is a winter vegetable though available throughout the year and it is also versatile. Here I have given you a collection of recipes with fresh healthy radish which you must try.
1. Radish recipes – முள்ளங்கி பொரியல் – Radish Poriyal recipe
Firstly we will see how to prepare a poriyal with radish which will be very easy even for beginners and bachelors.
2. முள்ளங்கி வறுவல் – Radish roast recipe
Secondly let us see about the preparation of a roast with fresh radish which we can serve as an appetiser.
3. முள்ளங்கி புளிக்குழம்பு – Radish puzhi kuzhambu recipe
Thirdly we will prepare a puzhi kuzhambu which we can serve as side dish along with idli, dosa or rice.
4. Radish recipes – முள்ளங்கி சாம்பார் – Radish sambar recipe
Likewise we can prepare the South Indian sambar with radishes and serve as side dish along with idli, dosa or rice. Here we add sambar powder and toor dal.
5. முள்ளங்கி சாலட் – Radish salad recipe
However we can also prepare an easy salad along with cucumber and onion which will be raw and healthy. This will be best suitable for bachelors and beginners.
6. முள்ளங்கி சட்னி – Radish chutney recipe
Another tasty dish we can prepare with fresh radish is a chutney which we can serve along with idli or dosa.
7. முள்ளங்கி தயிர் பச்சடி – Radish Raitha recipe
Further we can prepare a raita using curd and fresh raw radishes and can serve as side dish along with any biriyani or fried rice.
8. முள்ளங்கி உருளைக்கிழங்கு கறி – Radish greens Potato curry recipe
In the same vein we can prepare a side dish with the leaves along with potato and we can serve it any bread or meals.
9. Radish recipes – முள்ளங்கி கூட்டு – Radish kootu recipe
On the other hand we can also prepare a South Indian kootu with mulangi and serve with meals.
10. முள்ளங்கி கீரை சூப் – Radish leaves soup recipe
We can also prepare a soup using the leaves and so this will be a very healthy and tasty recipe.
11. முள்ளங்கி + கீரை குருமா – Radish+leaves kuruma
Finally I am sharing you the preparation of a Kuruma. Here the main ingredients are radish leaves, radish and coconut
To sum up we have prepared a poriyal, soup, raita, sambar, salad, curry, kootu, kuruma, chutney and a puzhi kuzhambu so far. I will be adding more recipes with radish and so stay tuned by liking my fb page and subscribing. Thank you for reading and if you like these recipes please share with your friends.