Quinoa dosa uthappam recipes, with photos and videos. We can prepare a tasty breakfast prepared with quinoa, rice, urad dal and fenugreek seeds. We ferment the batter and prepare dosas.
Even more dosa varieties in my website are as follows:-
A short video link for the recipe:-
Quinoa dosa uthappam recipes – Ingredients:-
- rice / arisi – 3/4 cup
- qinoa – 1.25 cups
- urad dal / ulundham paruppu – 1/2 cup
- fenugreek seeds / vendhayam – 1/2 tsp
Quinoa dosa uthappam recipes – Method of preparing dosa:-
1. Firstly wash and soak rice and quinoa together in a container. Wash and soak urad dal and fenugreek seeds together in another container for 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours grind the ingredients separately to get fine batters.
3. Mix both the batter together adding little salt (approximately 1 tea spoon) Allow it to ferment over night.
4. Next day after fermentation you can prepare dosa’s with this batter. Heat a dosa pan and add one ladle of batter. Spread it into a circle. Sprinkle one tea spoon of oil above and close it.
5. After one minute open the lid and remove dosa.
6. Finally serve hot along with desired chutney.
Quinoa dosa uthappam recipes – Ingredients for uthappam:-
- batter prepared for quinoa dosa – as needed
- finely chopped onion, green chillies and coriander – 1 cup
Quinoa dosa uthappam recipes – Method of preparaing uthappam:-
1. Heat a dosa pan and add one ladle of quinoa batter prepared for dosa.
2. Add finely chopped onion, green chillies and coriander leaves above the uthappam. Spread with a spoon.
3. Sprinkle one tea spoon of oil and close with a lid.
4. After that open and flip the uthappam. Allow it to cook on the other side.
5. Finally remove and serve with desired chutney.
Like, share and subscribe for more such recipes.