Palak baby corn gravy recipe | பாலக் பேபி கார்ன் கிரேவி is a side dish prepared with fresh Palak, baby corn, onion, spices, salt and fresh cream and it is served as side dish for all types of parathas.
Spinach helps in diabetes management, cancer prevention, asthma prevention, lowering blood pressure, bone health,skin and hair health.
- Palak – 1 bunch (chopped and washed)
- Baby corn – 12 – 15 numbers (cut into one inch pieces)
- Onion – 2 (chopped)
- Green chillies – 4
- Cumin seeds/ seeragam – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste/ inji poondu viludhu – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Sugar – 3/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Amchur powder/ dry mango powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh cream – 1 tblsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
1. Heat one tsp of oil in a pan and add green chillies.
2. Add chopped Palak and sauté for few minutes till water evaporates. Switch off flame, cool down and grind into fine paste.
3. Cook baby corn in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain excess water and keep aside.