Oats dosa preparation | ஓட்ஸ் தோசை செய்முறை explains you about the method of making crispy oats dosa in South Indian style. We all know Oats is a very healthy food, which is rich in vitamins, minerals and fibre. Oats lowers cholesterol levels and so used for weight loss, stabilizes blood sugar, enhances immunity from infection and protective against breast cancer.
But many of us do not know how to cook a variety of recipes using Oats. We can make idli, dosa, upma, uthappam, Pongal, laddu, milkshakes,Kheer, soups and many more South Indian recipes using Oats. We usually prepare dosa from ground rice a day before. But oats dosas can be prepared instantly. Today enjoy preparing Oats dosa instantly and easily.
Other dosas are
To Serve – 2
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 5 minutes
- Oats – 200gms
- Rice – 4 tblsps
- Rava – 4 tblsp
- Butter milk – 1/2 cup
- Green chilly – 2 (finely chopped)
- Fresh coriander – 2 tblsp (chopped)
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
1. Grind oats, raw rice and rava together in a mixie.
2. To the grounded flour add butter milk, salt, green chillies and required water and mix well like a dosa batter.
4. Now prepare dosa as usual. One spoon of batter is enough. Spread in a pan, sprinkle little oil.
5. Close the pan.