Nuts-Vegetables-Lemon-Fried Onion-salad recipe is a tasty and crispy salad prepared with many vegetables, fried onions (so far we have not added this in any of our salads)and roasted nuts.
Salads are colourful and delicious and can be served as main course or as side dish. People aiming for weight loss can take salads as main course. Vegetables are low in calories and fat and rich in vitamins and minerals. Everyone will like this because of its attractive colours. We can also add any roasted nuts or fried onions to this salad while serving to enhance its taste.
- Cabbage – 1 cup
- Carrot – 1 cup
- Cucumber – 1 cup
- Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Chilly – 1/4 cup
- Beet root – 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
- Lemon – 1/2 fruit
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Chat masala – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Dry fruits – 1/4 cup
- Fried onions – 1/4 cup
1. Remove skin and chop carrots and beetroot.
2. Remove skin and seeds in cucumber and slice it as shown in the photo.
3. Chop tomatoes, cabbage, coriander and chilly.
4. Always lessen the amount of beetroot in salads because it spoils the colour of the salad. If added in less quantity it gives an attractive colour to the salad.
5. Now mix all vegetables in a bowl, add chat masala, salt, pepper and juice of half a lemon. Mix well.
6. Roast dry fruits in a tsp of ghee.
7. Take salad in a bowl, garnish with roasted dry fruits and fried onions and serve.
For other salad recipes in my website, click on the links below