Muttai Poriyal recipe | Egg Poriyal | முட்டை பொரியல் is an easy to prepare recipe. This is prepared like other Poriyal recipes with egg, chopped onions, green chillies and salt. Can be consumed as snacks in the evenings or as side dish for rice. This is a healthy recipe for children and everyone in the family. This can be prepared within five minutes when you are hungry. So this recipe can be recommended for beginners and bachelors. Now let us see how to prepare this egg poriyal. Follow the steps given below carefully and try it.
Preparation Time:- 5 minutes
To Serve:- 2 persons
- Egg – 2 number
- Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Green Chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper powder/ Milagu thool – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds/ kadugu – 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal/ ulundham paruppu – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and when it splutters add urad dal and when it turns golden brown add chopped onion and green chilly and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
2. Break the eggs and pour in the pan, both yellow and white portion. Mix well. Egg solidifies.
3. When it becomes a solid add salt and pepper powder.
4. Egg Poriyal is ready now. Serve along with rice.
For other egg recipes in my website click on the links below