Muttai kuzhi paniyaram recipe | egg paniyaram is a simple snacks that can be prepared in few minutes, yet very healthy and tasty. Here we beat eggs, add fried onion, green chilly and salt and make Paniyaram in kuzhi Paniyaram pan, which will be like a ball and attracts children. Try it out and add your comments. We have already prepared a few recipes with eggs such as Egg dosa, Yummy Boiled Egg Gravy, Egg Biriyani, Egg kuzhambu Muttai Poriyal and Egg Carrot Spinach Poriyal . Now let us see how to prepare muttai kuzhi paniyaram in easy steps with photos.
- eggs / muttai – 2 number
- oil – 1 tsp
- mustard seeds / kadugu – 1/2 tsp
- onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- green chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
- salt / uppu – to taste
1. Break the eggs and put both white and yellow part of eggs together in a bowl.
2. Beat well using an egg beater to mix it well.
3. Heat one tsp of oil in a fry pan and add mustard seeds. When it splutters add finely chopped onion and green chilly. Sauté well till it turns pale.
4. Now add required salt to the fry pan and mix well.
5. Pour the contents to the bowl containing beaten eggs.
6. Mix well and keep it ready. Heat kuzhi paniyaram pan in a stove. Add a drop of oil in each mold.
7. Pour one spoon of egg mix in each mold. Close and cook for few minutes till one side is cooked well.
8. Now turn the other side using the pin given.
9. Remove the paniyarams from pan when the other side is also cooked well. This will be done in few minutes.