We prepare Muttai | Egg Poriyal recipe like other Poriyal recipes with eggs, chopped onions, green chillies and salt. We can consume as snacks in the evenings as snacks or as side dish for rice. This is a healthy recipe for children and everyone in the family. You can prepare within five minutes when you are hungry. So I recommend this for beginners and bachelors. Now let us see how to prepare this egg poriyal. Follow the steps given below carefully and try it.
Preparation Time:- 5 minutes
To Serve:- 2 persons
Muttai | Egg Poriyal – Ingredients:-
- Egg – 2 number
- Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Green Chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper powder/ Milagu thool – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds/ kadugu – 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal/ ulundham paruppu – 1/2 tsp
Muttai | Egg Poriyal – Method of preparation:-
1. Firstly heat one tea spoon of oil in a fry pan. Add mustard seeds and when it splutters add urad dal and when it turns golden brown add chopped onion and green chilly and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
2. Secondly break the eggs and pour in the pan, both yellow and white portion. Mix well. Egg solidifies.
3. Further when it becomes a solid add salt and pepper powder.
4. Finally egg Poriyal is ready now. Serve along with rice.
For other egg recipes in my website click on the links below