A tasty snacks named as Left over chapathi ladoo is an easy to prepare sweet for your children from school. Here we add jaggery, nuts and cardomom powder.
Even more ladoo recipes in my website are as follows:-
Left over chapathi ladoo – Ingredients:- (200 ml cup used)
- chapathis left over – 5 to 6 number (2 cups)
- jaggery / vellam – 1 cup (grated)
- nuts – as needed
- cardomom powder / elakkai thool – 1/4 tsp
Ingredients for chapathi ladoo – Method of preparation:-
1. First of all tear all the chapathis into smaller pieces and grind coarsly in a mixie.
2. Secondly add grated jaggery to the coarsly ground chapathi and mix well with your hands.
3. Thirdly add the chopped nuts.
4. After that add cardomom powder.
5. Mix well all the ingredients together with your hands. Finally take ball size of the mix and make ladoo until you get a perfect sphere shape. In the same way make ladoos with all the dough.
6. Serve as snacks when ever needed. Like, share and subscribe for such recipes.