Palak sabji recipe | Spinach | பசல கீரை மசியல் is a super food comprising of vitamin B, C and E, potassium calcium, iron, magnesium and fatty acids. Very healthy diet that can be served along with Phulkas, roti, naan, puris and rice.
- palak – 1 bunch
- green chilly – 1 number
- cumin seeds/ seeragam – 1 tsp
- garlic clove/ poondu pal – 1 number
- lemon juice/ elumichai – 1/2 tsp
- salt/ uppu – to tasteMethod:-
1. Remove the leaves of palak and wash well. Chop it.
2. Heat 1 tsp of oil in pan and add cumin seeds and green chilly and when it pops up add chopped greens to it and fry for 2 minutes till the leaves shrink.
3. Cool it to room temperature and grind it in a mixie along with garlic and salt.
4. Add lemon juice to the mixture, mix well and serve along with rice or phulkas.
Other related recipes are