Kaju burfi recipe is a tasty sweet which we can prepare for a feast or for a festival. It is very easy to prepare tasty and healthy sweet with cashew nuts
Even more related links in my website are as follows:-
Kaju burfi recipe – Ingredients:-
- kaju / cashew nuts / mundhiri paruppu – 1 cup
- sugar / cheeni – 1/2 cup
- cardomom powder / elakkai podi – 1/4 tsp
- ghee / nei – as needed
Kaju burfi recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. Firstly soak one cup of cashew nuts in water for around 30 minutes.
2. Secondly put soaked cashew nuts along with sugar and cardomom powder in a mixie jar.
3. Grind the ingredients to a fine paste.
4. On the other hand grease a tray or plate with little ghee and keep it ready.
5. Thirdly heat two tea spoons of ghee in a fry pan.
6. Put the ground cashewnuts sugar mix and stir.
7. Further stir continuously till the cashew paste turns colour and becomes thick when it is cooked.
8. After that you can put this burfi in the greased plate which you have kept ready already.
9. Flatten it using a tumbler.
10. Allow it to cool for one hour till the burfi becomes thick. Finally cut them into diamond pieces using a knife.
11. You can garnish with some chopped badam and serve.
If you like this recipe please like, share and subscribe. You will get more such interesting recipes in future.