Jeera ki laddu recipe is a laddu which you can prepare with cumin seeds, dry mango powder, black salt, sea salt, sugar and lemon juice. Helps in digestion
Jeera ki laddu recipe is a laddu which you can prepare with cumin seeds, dry mango powder, black salt, sea salt, sugar and lemon juice. Helps in digestion. We have already prepared few recipes such as Sweet Beeda recipe, betel leaf chutney recipe, betel leaf rice recipe and Vetrilai Kashayam recipe.
A short video link for the recipe:-
Jeera ki laddu recipe – Ingredients:-
- cumin seeds / seeragam – 3 tblsp
- amchur powder / dry mango powder – 4 tblsp
- black salt – 1 tblsp
- sea salt – 1 tblsp
- powdered sugar / seeni podi – 8 tblsp
- lemon juice / nimbu juice – as needed
Jeera ki laddu recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. Firstly dry roast cumin seeds until you get a good flavour and the colour changes.
2. Secondly cool down to room temperature and grind it into a fine powder in a mixie.
3. After that add all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well with out any lumps using your hands.
4. Add lemon juice little by little and mix well to form a thick dough.
5. Take small amount of dough and roll it length wise.
6. Make small tablet sized laddus with the dough.
7. Roll the laddus in powdered sugar to absorb the excess of water in it. Similarly make small laddus with all the dough and roll over powdered sugar.
8. After one hour you can put these jeera laddus in a bottle and store for few months. You can serve 3 to 4 of these laddu after meals. It helps in digestion.