Javvarisi ladoo recipe is a tasty ladoo which we prepare with Javvarisi, dry coconut, sugar, nuts and ghee. You can prepare this during a feast or festivals. You can also prepare this for neivedhyam to god.
Even more recipes with javvarisi are as follows:-
Now let us see how to prepare Sabudana ladoo.
A short video for the Javvarisi ladoo recipe:-
Javvarisi ladoo recipe – Ingredients:- (200 ml cup used)
- javvarisi / sago / sabudana – 1 cup
- dessicated coconut / dry coconut – 3/4 cup
- powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
- ghee / nei – 4 tblsp
- dry fruits – 10 (chopped)
- cardomom powder / elkkai podi – 1/4 tsp
- nutmeg powder / jadhikkai podi – 1/4 tsp
Javvarisi ladoo recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. First of all heat a fry pan and dry roast Javvarisi till it pops up and changes colour. Stop when it turns colour and put it in a plate.
2. Cool down to room temperature and grind it into a fine powder. In a bowl put the ground Javvarisi powder, dry coconut, powdered sugar, cardomom powder and nutmeg powder. Heat four table spoons of ghee and fry the chopped nuts till it turns golden and pour it into the bowl all other ingredients.
3. Mix well using a spoon when the ghee is hot. Finally mix with your hand and make ladoo with your hands when the mixture is warm. Similarly make ladoos with all the left out flour.
4. Further you can store these ladoos in air tight containers and serve when ever needed. If you like this recipe share with your friends and subscribe our channel fir more such recipes.