Instant multi millets dosa recipe | Adai dosai is a healthy breakfast recipe with multiple millets and legumes and an instant mix which does not need time. We have prepared Crispy Broken Wheat dosa, Egg dosa, Red rice dosa, Aval Dosa, Pesarattu | Greengram dosa, Kadalai Maavu dosai, Instant thakkali dosa, Tasty tomato dosai, Crispy corn dosai, Kambu | Pearl millet dosa, Oats dosa and Crispy Rice Dosa.
More about breakfastdosa in the link – dosa – wikipedia.
- raw rice – 1 cup
- boiled idli rice – 1 cup
- varagu arisi – 1/2 cup
- saamai arisi – 1/2 cup
- thinai arisi – 1/2 cup
- urad dal / ulundham paruppu – 1 cup
- fenugreek seeds – 2 tblsp
- cumin seeds / seeragam – 2 tblsp
1. Mix all the ingredients together and allow it to dry in sunlight for one day.
2. Grind it into a fine powder through a rice mill and store in a container. When you need to prepare dosai, take 2 cups o flour and add required salt to it.
3. Add half a cup of buttermilk and water to make a dosa batter.
4. Make dosa as usual in a dosa pan.
5. When one side was cooked turn the other side andcook.
7. When it turns golden on both the sides, transfer to a serving plate and serve along any desired chutney as side dish.