Iced Lemon Mint Tea recipe | Summer drink can be easily made at home. We can prepare this iced ea and store in refrigerator for few days and enjoy when ever needed during hot summer days. The main ingredients are tea powder, mint / pudina, lemon and palm sugar. You can use any tea leaves like green tea or white tea. We have already prepared few tea like cold cough remedy tea, Kandankathiri Tea , Semparuthi tea , Ginger Tea recipe and Aavarampoo Tea .
- tea leaves – 3 tsps
- water – 3 cups
- mint / pudina – few leaves
- lemon – 1 fruit
- palm sugar / karupatti – 2 tsp (powdered)
1. Boil 3 cups of water in a tea pan.
2. Add mint leaves and dry tea leaves to it. Keep in low flame and let it boil for 5 minutes. Now it reduces to two cups.
3. Switch off the stove and drain the tea and mint leaves using a filter.
4. Add palm sugar powder and mix well. Let it cool to room temperature.
5. Now pour it in a ice tray and refrigerate it in a freezer. Keep the remaining tea in the refrigerator.
6. Once ice cubes were formed you can prepare this ice tea. Add one tsp of lemon juice to each glass.
7. Now add tea ice cubes to each glass as much as possible.
8. Now add the remaining tea to both the glasses upto the neck level. Mix well, garnish with mint and lemon slices and serve chilled. This will be an yummy drink during hot summer days.