Healthy Vegetable Pasta recipe | noodles is prepared with pasta and healthy vegetables which will be colourful and tasty with numerous health benefits. We prepare this dish using pasta of any shape, onion, tomato, spices, salt and many vegetables of your choice which makes the dish very healthy. I have given below the preparation in simple steps which you can follow easily.
- Pasta – 200 grams
- Onion – 2 (chopped)
- Green chilly – 1 (Chopped)
- Tomato – 1 (chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Vegetables – 2 cup (any vegetable of your choice. I’ve taken carrot, capsicum, cauliflower, cabbage and potato)
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
1. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, add chopped onion and sauté for few minutes. Add green chillies, turmeric powder and tomatoes and sauté for few more minutes till the tomatoes become mushy.
2. In another pan boil all chopped vegetables with little water.
3. When water evaporates and vegetables were cooked well and becomes soft, add required salt and garam masala powder.
4. Cook pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes, with required salt. (This time depends according to the variety of pasta. If it is thick it may take long time and if it is thin it may be cooked fast. Pasta should be soft when touched after cooking)
5. When pasta is well cooked and becomes soft when touched, drain water using a sieve. Wash with cold water so that it will not be sticky.
6. Now mix cooked pasta to cooked vegetables with onion and tomato and keep in low flame.
7. Mix well without breaking and serve along with desired ketchup.