Green Peas soup recipe | Mutter | Pachai pattani soup is prepared with green peas, milk, ginger and salt. We have already prepared many soups such as Tomato Toor dal soup , Drumstick stem soup , Healthy Cabbage Soup , Cream mushroom soup , Radish leaves soup recipe Cauliflower soup, Beetroot Soup and Badam soup
This green peas soup is a very tasty and healthy soup which will be very thick. To know more about the health benefits of green peas click on the link – Green peas – worlds healthiest food.
- Green Peas – 1 cup
- Ginger – 1 tblsp (grated)
- Salt – to taste
- Milk – 1/2 cup (or fresh cream and lemon juice)
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2tsp
- Lemon – 1/2 fruit (1tsp)
1. Blend green peas and ginger in a blender coarsely.
2. Heat oil in pan add coarsely blended peas to it and stir continuously for 5 minutes. When the mixture leaves the pan as shown in the photo, add salt mix well and switch off the stove.
3. In another pan heat oil, add cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds.
2. Add turmeric powder and 1 cup of water.
3. Now add peas mix to it and dissolve it well in water. Add one more cup of water and allow it to boil for 5 minutes.
4. Add garam masala powder, pepper powder and milk and serve hot.
5. When milk is added, no need to add lemon juice. When you add fresh cream you can add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Enjoy this fresh healthy and tasty soup during its season.
Other soups in my website are as follows