Ginger Tea recipe | Digestion | cold cough | Inji helps in digestion, cold and cough relief. Ginger is also called as “inji” in tamil, and “adharak” in hindi. It has numerous health benefits. This tea also helps to reduce fat in our body and it is mostly consumed in the morning.
Ginger Tea recipe – Ingredients:-
- Ginger / inji – 1 tblsp
- Lemon / elumichai – 1/2
- Honey / thean – 3 tsp
- Water – 2 cups
Ginger Tea recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. Firstly wash well, peeel off the skin and grate ginger using a grater. You can also cut into small pieces using a knife.
2. Secondly cut two slices of lemon in the middle no keep it aside for garnishing. Use the remaining lemon to extrat juice either with your hands or a juicer.
3. Thirdly boil water in a pan and add grated ginger to it.
4. Allow it to boil in low flame for 5 minutes. Strain it using a strainer as a result water and the ginger pieces will be separated.
5. After that squeeze lemon juice to it.
6. Then add one tea spoon of honey and mix well.
7. Finally pour into the cups, place the lemon slice on top and serve hot.
If you like this recipe share with your friends. Like share and subscribe for more such recipes.
Even more recipes in my website for cold relief are as follows:-