Ginger garlic paste preparation | inji poondu paste is very simple to prepare at home and refrigerate for daily use. We need this paste almost daily in our food preparation process. This helps to save your cooking time during busy hours. Many of us buy ginger garlic paste from shops which is always not good for health as they use some preservative to extend shelf life. Home made food is always good for our health. I have already given many kitchen tips which you can use in your day today cooking process and save time and money.
Related links and kitchen tips are below:-
Ginger garlic paste preparation – Ingredients:- (200 ml cup used)
- ginger / inji – 1 cup (chopped)
- garlic / poondu – 1 cup (chopped)
Ginger garlic paste preparation – Method:-
1. Firstly scrap the skin of ginger and chop into small pieces and collect one cup of it.
2. Secondly remove skin from garlic cloves and chop them. Collect one cup
3. Thirdly grind both ginger and garlic in a mixie and as a result you will get a fine paste.
4. Finally transfer to a container and refrigerate after that. The paste will last for 15 days without adding any preservative.
If you like this tips and to get more such tips like us, subscribe and share the recipe with your friends and relatives.