Fish Puff Pastry rolls recipe | மீன் பேஸ்ட்டரி ரோல்ஸ் is prepared with fish and potatoes as the main ingredients and spices and salt were added to improve its taste and flavour
- Fish – 1/4 kg (bones and skin removed)
- Potatoes – 2 (cooked and skin removed)
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds/ seeragam – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste/ inji poondu viludhu – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder/ milagai podi- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder/ manjal podi – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder/ seeraga podi – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pastry sheet
1. Heat one tsp of oil in a pan.
2. Add cumin seeds.
3. Add chopped onion and fry.
4. When it turns to golden brown colour add ginger garlic paste.
5. Add fish(bones removed) pieces to it and fry for few minutes.
6. Now add red chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt.
7. Mix well and add,cooked, skin removed and mashed potatoes.
8. Mash fishes, potatoes and all masalas to gether to get a smooth dough.
9. Take a pastry sheet and roll with a rolling pin.
10. Spread the fish masala dough over it.
11. Roll the pastry sheet along with masala dough and cut into small circles.
12. Spread one drop of oil in an aluminium foil or tray and keep the puff. Bake it in an oven for 15 minutes at 40*C.
13. Turn the other side and bake for another 15 minutes.
14. Serve along with desired sauce.