dabeli garlic chutney recipe | chaat garlic chutney is used in chaats / street foods which is prepared with garlic / poondu, red chillies, lemon juice and salt. It is used as a spread in many Street foods of Mumbai. This is very easy to prepare and this can also be used for other breads and sandwiches. It will be spicy and tangy in taste with a rich orange colour. We have already prepared a few chutneys for chaat items such as
Ingredients:- (200 ml cup used)
- red chillies / vara milagai – 2 number (soaked in hot water for 15 minutes)
- garlic cloves / poondu pal – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- lemon / elumichai – 1 fruit
- salt / uppu – to taste
1. Soak dry red chillies in hot water for about 15 minutes.
2. Remove skin and chop half a cup of garlic.
3. Grind all the ingredients soaked dry red chilly, chopped garlic, lemon juice (I have kept the lemon in the photo, but you should add only lemon juice and not lemon along with skin) and salt together in a mixie jar.
4. Rind it to a smooth paste.
5. You can use this chutney as a spread in chaat items and in sandwiches.