Crispy Chicken fry recipe | KFC style | kozhi varuval can be served as snacks, starter or side dish which is prepared with boneless chicken pieces and spices and deep frying in oil. This can be used as starter, snacks or side dish with rice. A very easy and tasty recipe which will be very crispy. Try this yummy recipe following these easy steps given below.
Crispy Chicken fry recipe – Ingredients:-
- Boneless chicken – 1/2 kg (cut into small cubes)
- Bread crumbs/ roti thool – 4 tsp
- Rice powder/ arisi maavu – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder/ Milagu tool – 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly powder/ milagai thool – 1/4 tsp
- Dry garlic and herbs – 1/4 tsp (can use fresh garlic paste)
- Dry lemon – 1/4 tsp (can also use lemon juice)
- Salt – to taste
- Vegetable oil – for deep frying
Crispy Chicken fry recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. Remove bones and cut chicken into small cube size pieces.
2. Take bread crumbs, pepper powder, red chilly powder, rice powder, lemon powder, ginger powder and required salt in a bowl and mix well.
3. Mix well the chicken pieces in this mixture adding little water if required. Let it be marinated for 30 minutes.
4. Heat one cup of vegetable oil in a pan. Add marinated chicken pieces to it and fry. Turn the side and fry chicken on all sides to golden brown.
5. Remove well fried chicken pieces from oil and keep it in a plate above a tissue to absorb excess of oil.
6. Serve along with tomato ketchup as starter, snacks or side dish.
For other chicken recipes in my website click on the following links