Corn kebab | Sweet corn cutlet recipe is a tasty dish which can be used as evening snacks, or as starters, or to fill in buns or sandwiches . It’s a very healthy recipe as we add many vegetables in it.
Corn kebab | cutlet – Ingredients:- (200 ml cup used)
- corn – 2 cups (cooked)
- potatoes – 3 (cooked)
- carrot – 1 (chopped)
- capsicum – 1/2 (chopped)
- Onion – 1/2 (chopped)
- fresh coriander leaves – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- pudhina – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- green chilly – 1 chopped
- lemon juice – 1/2 fruit
- channa dal flour/basen – 1/4 cup
- bread crumbs – 3 tblsp
- pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
Corn kebab | cutlet – Method:-
1. First of all grind cooked corn in a mixie coarsly leaving 1 table spoon which is to be added without grinding.
2. Secondly mash cooked potatoes, add coarsly ground corn, full corn in other words which we did not grind, channa dal flour/besan, bread crumbs, chopped vegetables, along with pepper powder, salt and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well.
3. After that refrigerate the mix for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes grease your palms with oil and make kebabs or cutlets to the required shapes.
4. Put it in a stick as shown in the photo.
5. Finally deep fry in oil, until all sides are fried to golden brown.
6. When it is fried golden on all sides remove from oil and place in a tissue in order to absorb excess oil.
7. Serve hot with sliced tomatoes,onions, lemon and sauce.
8. If you wish to put it in sandwich make it flat serve along with green chutney and dry chilly masala inside the bun, which we use for Vada Pav
For even more cutlet recipes in my website click on the below links