Corn flakes mixture recipe | Easy Diwali mixture is prepared with fried corn flakes, roasted cashew nuts, dry grapes, Aval or poha, ground nuts or pea nuts or nila kadalai, curry leaves or karuvepilai, flattened rice or aval or poha and sugar. I have already posted some Chettinad diwali snacks such as thenkuzhal, seedai recipe and kaichuthal murukku .
Other diwali snacks in my website are as follows.
5. Kara Pori recipe .
Now let us prepare an easy mixture with corn flakes.
Corn flakes mixture recipe – Ingredients:-
- corn flakes – 1 cup
- ground nuts / pea nuts / nila kadalai – 1 cup
- cashew nuts / mundhiri paruppu – 1 cup
- dry grapes / kismis – 1 cup
- Curry leaves / karuvepilai – 1 cup
- flattened rice / Aval / poha – 1 cup
- sugar / seeni – 1/2 cup
Corn flakes mixture recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. Firstly heat oil in a fry pan and deep fry corn flakes and collect it in a plate.
2. Secondly fry curry leaves in one tea spoon of oil till it is roasted well and becomes crisp.
3. After that roast cashew nuts and ground nuts till golden brown in little ghee. Collect it in a plate.
4. Further roast Aval or poha in one tea spoon of ghee. When it pops up transfer to the plate.
5. Finally roast dry grapes / kismis in ghee and transfer to the plate.
6. Cool all the above roasted items in plates. Mix all together in a bowl with half a cup of sugar. Store it in containers and serve when ever needed.