Chicken Cutlet recipe | Tasty Evening snacks is one of the best recipe to prepare as starter during functions or as evening snacks in a get to gather for non-vegetarians. It is prepared with boneless chicken pieces, potatoes, spices and salt, coated with bread crumbs and deep fried in oil. Everyone will love this cuisine. Try today and give me the feed back. I have given you the recipe in simple steps to follow with photos.
- chicken – 1/2 kg (boneless)
- large potato – 1 (cooked)
- onion – 1 (chopped)
- green chillies – 1 tblsp (chopped)
- ginger/ inji – 1 tblsp (chopped)
- garlic/ poondu – 1 tblsp
- cilantro/fresh coriander leaves – 2 tblsp
- curry leaves/ karuvepilai – 1 tsp (chopped)
- pepper powder/ Milagu thool – 1 tsp
- garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
For cutlet coating:-
- rice flour mixed in water – 1 cup
- bread crumbs – 1 cup
- oil – for deep frying
1. Cook chicken pieces in little water, remove bones and mince. If you buy boneless chicken you can skip the process of removing the bones.
2. Cook and peel the skin of the potato. Mix rice flour in half a cup of water and keep ready.
3. Heat 1 tsp of oil in fry pan, add chopped onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Now mix cooked chicken, potato, fried ingredients, pepper, garam masala powder and salt in a bowl into a smooth dough.
5. Make cutlets into desired shapes, dip it in rice flour mixed with water and roll it in bread crumbs to form a thick layer.
6. Add 4 tblsp of oil in a pan and fry the cutlets without breaking, to golden brown in medium flame one by one.
7. Garnish with finely chopped carrots, cabbage and serve with tomato sauce.
For other cutlet recipes in my website click on the below links