Carrot Buttermilk recipe | carrot neer mor is a healthy drink for summer, prepared with carrots, ginger for digestion and butter milk with salt. Carrots increase the health of your skin, boost the immune system, improve digestion and also provides vitamins and minerals.
Carrots are one of the most widely used root vegetable in the world. It is typically orange in colour, which gives an attractive colour to this drink. We use carrots to prepare many dishes such as Poriyal, Masala, salad, kheer, halwa, cutlets and many more where as the leaves above it are used mostly in salads.
This is a yummy, healthy drink when served chilled during summer days. We have already seen some butter milk drinks with lemon, cucumber, pudina and bermuda grass. I have given you the preparation in simple steps below.
To Serve – 2
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
To serve – 2 persons
- Carrot – 1 sliced
- Ginger/ inji – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Buttermilk/ mor – 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Ice cubes – few (optional)
1. Grind chopped carrots and ginger together with required salt and water in a mixie.
2. Extract carrot juice using a filter and remove pulp. Press it using a spoon to extract more juice.
3. Now add buttermilk/ mor to the extracted juice mix and blend again. Serve chilled with ice cubes and mint leaves.
For Other carrot drinks in my website click on the links below
For more carrot recipes click on the links below