Cabbage pakoda recipe | muttaikose pakoda is a crispy evening snacks that can be prepared with cabbage, gram flour, rice flour, onion, spices and salt. This pakoda is deep fried in oil to golden brown and served hot with any sauce or chutney. This is very simple to prepare. All the ingredients were mixed together in a bowl and deep fried in oil. Cabbage helps in weight loss.
Other cabbage recipes:-
cabbage pakoda recipe video link:-
Cabbage pakoda recipe – Ingredients:- (200ml cup used)
- cabbage / muttaikose – 3 cups
- green chilly / pachai milagai – 1 (chopped)
- coriander / kothamalli – 2 tblsp (chopped)
- curry leaves / karuvepilai – 2 tblsp (chopped)
- onion – 1 (chopped)
- gram flour / kadalai maavu / besan – 1 cup
- rice flour / arisi maavu – 3/4 cup
- ginger garlic paste / inji poondu viludhu – 1 tsp
- omam – 1/4 tsp
- salt – to taste
- oil – for deep frying
Cabbage pakoda recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. First of all chop, wash and collect 3 cups of cabbage. Keep all other ingredients too ready in a plate.
2. Secondly mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and let it stand for 5 minutes. By this time cabbage will shrink.
3. Thirdly heat oil for deep frying and once when oil becomes hot put the crumbled pakodas in oil one by one.
4. Fry till they turn golden brown. Turn the sides and fry evenly during frying.
5. After the pakodas were fried well remove and keep them in a tissue to remove excess of oil in it.
6. Finally serve hot with any sauce or chutney and this will be a perfect tea time snacks.
If you like this recipe, please like, share with your friends and subscribe.