Broccoli Soup recipe | Healthy vegetable soup is prepared using broccoli florets, onion, garlic, corn flour and salt. This healthy broccoli soup helps in weight reduction. We have already prepared many vegetable soups such as
Broccoli Soup recipe – Ingredients:-
- olive oil – 1 tsp
- onion – 1 (chopped)
- garlic cloves / poondu – 4-5 number (chopped)
- broccoli – 1 cup (chopped)
- corn flour – 1 tsp
- nutmeg / jadhikkai powder – pinch
- pepper powder / milagu thool – pinch
- salt – to taste
Broccoli Soup recipe – Method of preparation:-
1. Chop onion and garlic. Chop broccoli florets and stem into small pieces and wash. Keep it ready.
2. Heat one tsp of olive oil in a fry pan. Add chopped onions and fry for one minute.
3. When onions turn pale add chopped garlic and sauté.
4. Now add chopped broccoli florets.
5. Fry for few minutes until it shrinks a little. Then add water, close and cook in low flame for 15 minutes.
6. Switch off the stove and allow the soup ingredients to cool.
7. When it cools down to room temperature remove the vegetables in it and grind it in a mixie. You can use your ladle with holes or you can filter the content to remove the vegetables. Now put one tsp of corn flour and salt needed in a fry pan.
8. Add 1/4 cup of water and mix well without lumps.
9. Now add the ground vegetable mix of the broccoli soup.
10. Ground nutmeg / jaadhikkai into a powder.
11. Heat the soup lightly. Garnish with little butter, pinch of nutmeg powder and a pinch of pepper powder and serve.