Breadcrumbs crusted Fish Fingers | home made is a tasty all time snacks, starter or side dish prepared using fish pieces, spices and salt coated with bread crumbs. We have already prepared fish cutlets, kuzhambu, fries and many more varieties of recipes with fish. I have given the links below this recipe. Now we are going to prepare fish fingers at home following the easy steps given below.
A short video link for the recipe:-
Breadcrumbs crusted Fish Fingers – Ingredients:-
- Fishes – 1/2 kg (any fish, skin and bones removed)
- Lemon – 1/2 fruit
- Red chilly powder/ milagai podi – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder/ malli podi – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder/ manjal podi – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds/ seeraga podi – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste/ inji viludhu – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste/ poondu viludhu – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Bread crumbs/ roti thool – 2 tsp
- Besan/ channa dal flour/ kadalai maavu – 2 tsp
Breadcrumbs crusted Fish Fingers – Method of preparation:-
- Clean and cut fishes into finger shaped pieces.
2. Mix all the ingredients – red chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, garam masala powder, ginger, garlic pastes, salt and finely chopped fresh coriander leaves with lemon juice. Marinate the fish pieces in the masala and keep it for 15 minutes.
3. Now mix channa dal flour and bread crums together and roll the fish fingers in it till the flour sticks thick on the sides.
4. Heat little amount of oil (for fish fingers to dip in it) and fry fish fingers until it turns golden brown on all sides. Keep it on a tissue to absorb excess of oil.
5. Serve hot with desired sauce.
For other fish recipes in my website please click on the below links