Beans Carrot Corn Masala recipe – பீன்ஸ் காரட் சோளம் I share with you today. When you have to make a side dish very tasty or if you need vegetables to stuff in any bread, you may prefer this masala recipe. It’s a delicious masala recipe prepared everywhere in India.
Those who wish to consume more of vegetables can choose this recipe as it contains carrot, beans and corn which are very healthy. You may use curry masala powder instead of fennel seed powder and cumin seed powder (in this case you can reduce the amount of red chilly powder accordingly)
Now let us see how to prepare this healthy vegetable masala following these steps.
- Beans – 100 grams
- Carrot – 100 grams
- Corn – 1 (kernels – 1 cup)
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Curry leaves – few
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Vegetable Oil – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper/milagu – 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seed powder/sombu thool – 1/2 tsp
- cumin seed powder/seeraga thool – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder/milgai podi – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder/ manjal thool – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
1. Heat one tsp of oil in a pan. Add black pepper and fennel seeds, and when it splutters, add chopped onion and curry leaves. Saute for 2 minutes, add ginger-garlic paste and saute. Now add chopped tomatoes, saute for 2 minutes and add chopped beans, carrot and corn kernels. Saute for a few minutes.
2. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water, close pan using a lid and allow it to cook for 5 minutes. When vegetables are cooked – add turmeric powder, red chili powder, fennel seed powder, cumin seed powder and salt. Mix well and keep for 3-4 minutes. When water completely evaporates and masala becomes thick, switch off the stove.
3. Serve as side dish for rice, roti or paratha. Everyone will like the taste of this vegetable masala.
For more Masala recipes in my website click on the links below