Banana stem Buttermilk drink recipe | Vazhaithandu mor is an easy to prepare healthy drink during hot sun which has numerous health benefits. To know about its health benefits click – Banana stem. A yummy drink which is of great medicinal value.
- banana stem / plantain stem / vazhlaithandu – 1/2 feet
- curd / thayir – 2 tblsp
- salt / uppu – to taste
- pepper-cumin powder, ice cubes and finely chopped fresh coriander leaves for garnishing.
1. Chop banana stem and put it in water mixed with little butter milk.
2. Grind banana stem in a mixie.
3. Now add required salt and two tblsp of curd to it.
4. Grind it again once.
5. Pour it in a filter.
6. Press using a ladle or with your hands and completely remove the juice. Now you have the residue in the filter. Throw it away.
7. Pour in glasses, garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves, pepper-cumin powder and ice cubes.
You may also like the following links in my website