Aloo Palak gravy recipe | Potato Palak sabji is a delicious side dish prepared with spinach and potato with onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, green chillies, coriander powder, gram masala powder and salt.
A short video link for the recipe:-
Aloo Palak gravy recipe – Ingredients:-
- Potatoes (aloo) – 2 number
- Palak / Spinach – 1 bundle or 200gms
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green chillies – 2 (chopped)
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 (chopped)
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
Aloo Palak gravy recipe – Ingredients for Seasoning:-
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Aloo Palak gravy recipe – Methid of preparation:-
1. Firstly cook potatoes in a pressure pan, with considerable amount of water.
12. Rinse the mixie jar with a cup of water and pour into it. Check for salt (you have already added some along with onion and tomato and no salt in potato) and allow it boil for few minutes. Stir at intervals.
13. Finally when it thickens to your required consistency, add cooked and fried potatoes and keep in sim for few more minutes.